Thursday, March 26, 2020: U.S. Chamber Call with the U.S. Small Business Administrator, Jovita Carranza
Please join us this Thursday, March 26 at 3:00 p.m. ET for a call with Administrator Jovita Carranza of the U.S. Small Business Administration to further discuss the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Thursday, March 26, 2020
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET
U.S. Small Business Administration
Vice President, Small Business Policy
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Click here to register now.
INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN THE WEBINAR
Please read the directions below carefully as this webinar will be broadcast through the Microsoft Teams platform. To connect to the broadcast, please click here.
If you are a Microsoft Teams user:
You will have the option to join the webinar on Microsoft Teams or you can join in a web browser. If you’re signed into Microsoft Teams, you will join the webinar as an authenticated user.
If you are not a Microsoft Teams user:
You will need to join the webinar using a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge only; Safari is not supported). If you’re on a smartphone, you may be prompted to set up a free Microsoft Teams app-based account to join. Since you do not have a Microsoft Teams account, you will join anonymously.
To ask questions of the moderator and speakers during the webinar:
- Click the word bubble icon to view the chat sidebar and type questions there. Your video and microphone will not be enabled as a guest, so you’ll need to use the chat function exclusively.
- If you’re logged into Microsoft Teams, your name will appear above your question. If not, it will display as “Anonymous.”
- To submit questions ahead of time, please email Lexi Branson at email@example.com.
To troubleshoot if you are having any difficulty:
- Audio/Video: Make sure that your speakers are enabled and turned up. If your device has a headphone jack, you might also consider using headphones for a better audio experience.
- Seeing/Hearing the Presenter: If you cannot see or hear the presenter, try refreshing your browser.
- Other: For all other technical difficulties please contact Ella Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or convey to the administrative host through the Q&A chat function.
Please note that there is not an audio-only dial-in option. We recommend you try opening the webinar a few minutes early to make sure you have access and are comfortable with the platform.
We will make the video available afterwards for those who are not able to watch the webinar live.